Pages

17 October 2013

Another day another headache

I love the fall weather. It is one of my favorite times in the year. I love the colors of the changing leaves. I love the cool, crisp weather. My favorite genre of movies are on for a whole month. I can finally have hot chocolate whenever I want. It sounds like a perfect time, but this year it is a time of constant headaches and pain.

Every morning I wake up with a headache that continues to linger through out the day. I am having a hard time with pain in my legs. My right side is always on fire. I cannot seem to get comfortable. When I sit it hurts in my hip. When I lay down my knee and calves ache. When I am standing my back is throbbing. I am constantly having the chills. At night when it gets cooler, I am burning up. I cannot find a happy medium.

I want to be able to enjoy this time of the year. The holidays are quickly approaching and I am afraid that I will be hurting too much to enjoy them. I love to cook and bake. I absolutely love decorating for the holidays. I just have to find a way to deal with this pain. January can't come quick enough. I will finally be able to go to the doctor and get some help. Not having health insurance puts a damper on getting proper treatment. I know that many are against the Affordable Care Act or "Obamacare" as many like to refer, but I am so thankful. I can get insurance that I can afford. I won't be turned down for preexisting conditions.

I am hoping the weather cooperates and we can get out and enjoy the colors this upcoming weekend.  Before long the leaves will be gone and snow will take their place. I am just thankful I am able to witness another cycle of seasons come to an end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment