Pages

29 October 2013

Could Prevacid be causing my hair loss?

My hair has been falling out in clumps each day. I wash my hair and it looks like I used Nair there is so much hair in the drain. I have been racking my mind trying to figure out what the problem is. Today I had an Aha moment. My hair started falling out when I switched from Nexium to Prevacid (Lansoprazole). I started doing some searching, and sure enough there are lots of people with the same complaint. They too, had lost hair after taking Prevacid. Now I have to continue the research and see what Gerd medication I can use and not have the hair loss.

Have any of my readers had any experience with hair loss from Prevacid (Lansoprazole)? What medication did you switch to? I have heard lots of horror stories from being on Nexium long term, so I am trying to find something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment