Pages

09 October 2013

You're hot then you're cold

Dear Mother Nature,

               I know that there are many factors that go into weather, cold fronts, warm fronts, global warming, etc. I just wish you could find a happy medium and stick with it. This constant change in temperature every other day has my body throwing fits. I love the cool fall air. I like being able to snuggle under the covers at night. I do not however enjoy the hot and humid weather that keeps creeping in every few days.  My internal thermometer is not adjusting well. I can't seem to get warm on these chilly days. I feel like I am burning up on the hot days. I am almost afraid to see what happens when it turns cold. So please, have a couple glasses of wine and chill out. It is time for chilly weather, hot chocolate, and bon-fires.
Yours truly,

 Me




P.S. My air conditioner is already put away for the season, so please stop trying to roast me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment